Monday 31 December 2012

Nick Clegg's Letter to the party and New years video

Dear Chris,

This week's Letter from the Leader will be a lot shorter than usual as this is a time to spend with your family and friends. And as I am spending Christmas with my three small children (much of it assembling or repairing their Xmas gifts) it's tricky to find even five minutes to send you this from my computer!

I wanted to take a moment to repeat the huge admiration I have for everyone who has worked so hard to support the party during 2012. Every leaflet delivered, every council by-election won, every person you speak to about the good things we are doing helps to make a real difference.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your positive responses to these emails, which I hope are providing an extra insight into what the Liberal Democrats are doing in Government to build a strong economy and a fair society.

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and let's look forward to a succesful and enjoyable 2013.
You can also see my New Year video message here.

Best Wishes,
nick_light.png

Nick Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment